The growing demand to disinfect hospitals to limit the spread of infections and germs are driving the demand for the market. The growing demand to disinfect hospitals to limit the spread of infections and germs are driving the demand for the market.
The global Surface Disinfectant Products market is forecasted to reach USD 43.5 Million by 2030, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market for Surface Disinfectant products is growing due to the increase in the number of hospital-acquired infections, and also growth in contagious virus-related diseases. The advancement in technology and awareness among the public has led to an increase in the number of surgical operations, which in turn is driving the demand for the market.
The COVID-19 impact: Coronavirus is having a major impact in the Surface Disinfectant industry. The increasing demand for sanitizers and Surface Disinfectants as a preventive measure against COVID-19 has resulted in changing the dynamic of the market. The products are flying off the racks as they are being stockpiled, and manufacturers have started production in large quantities to meet the requirements of the consumers. The demand has surged exponentially, and the market will face a steady demand even when the impact of COVID-19 has reduced.
Get a sample copy of the global Surface Surface Disinfectant Market report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2944
Top Key Players: Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, 3M, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Cardinal Health, Bio-Cide International, Inc., Novartis AG, Johnson and Johnson, BD, STERIS Plc, and Procter and Gamble, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Ready-to-use disinfecting wipes, also known as pre-impregnated disinfecting wipe, are commonly used in domestic situations and the food industry. Their usage in healthcare centers and hospitals for decontamination of medical devices and surfaces is increasing because of their suitable implementation in practice and reliable performance.
- Alcohols Aldehyde Products held a market share of 20.7% in the year 2019. Aldehyde is increasingly used as they are toxic but of not damage rubber or plastic, making them useful for sterilizing devices such as catheters.
- Surface Surface Disinfectants are used to prevent microbial transmission of microbial infections in hospitals, pathology labs, and other patient-related areas. These Surface Disinfectants are also used in pharmaceutical and research laboratories and biotechnology companies where human cells are handled for the purpose of research and development.
- Hospitals held the largest market share during the forecast period. The chance of acquiring a hospital-related disease is high and faculties have to maintain a clean hygienic environment for patient to recover. Moreover, the annual budgets on healthcare has increased globally and hospitals can devote proper budget for maintain a germs-free environment.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to grow with a higher CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. The region is heavily populated and home to some contagious diseases. The high poverty level and existence of slums in poor and developing nations increases the chance of infection and the need to have a hygienic surrounding is crucial in the region.
- In India, there is one government allopathic doctor for every 10,189 people, one government hospital bed for every 2,046 people and one state-run hospital for every 90,343 people. Patients often share beds and run the risk of being infected or spread the infection. The need for properly disinfecting the hospitals and related areas are crucial. The government have made sanitation its priority and strict steps are being taken to implement them.
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/Surface Disinfectant-products-market
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Chlorine Compounds
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Alcohols and Aldehyde Products
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Medical Device Surface Disinfectants
- Enzymatic Cleaners
- Surface Disinfectants
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2944
Table of Contents:
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Key Surface Surface Disinfectant Market segments
1.3 Major players
1.4 Market analysis by product type
1.5 Market analysis by application
1.6 Report timeline
Global Growth Trends
2.1 Global Surface Surface Disinfectant Market size
2.2 Latest regional market trends
2.3 Emerging growth trends
3.1 Global Surface Surface Disinfectant Market key players
3.2 Global Surface Disinfectant Products size by manufacturers
3.3 Products of major players
3.4 Entry barriers in the Surface Surface Disinfectant Market
3.5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and other strategic alliances
Browse More Reports:
Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/horseradish-peroxidase-(hrp)-market
Polypropylene Powder (PP) Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/polypropylene-powder-market
Poly Aluminum Chloride (PAC) Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/poly-aluminium-chloride-pac-market
Silicone Resin Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/silicone-resin-market
Compressor Oil Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/compressor-oil-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports